Sunday, October 11, 2009


It's amazing how quickly I ran out of new ideas for blogs. 

So, until I get a decent idea worth blogging about (as if the standard is really that high...), I have decided to give new life to some photos from over the years that never should have been taken.

Just to reiterate, these are photos with no redeeming qualities which would make them worth viewing for any artistic purpose or otherwise.  These ones only exist because the subject peaked my interest at the time they were taken. Nothing more.

If this turns out any good, I've got a huge supply of blog material. I bet you can't wait!

Episode 1: Monaco Edition.

Black Enzo. I heard that there was one FXX made in black for Michael. I wonder if....naw. 
A little taste of what happens when there's no grass around.
Amazing ice karting. Such a great idea.
The tunnel. All "do not" signs don't have the slash through them. Go figure.  This was the last leg of my Grand Prix hunt.
A view of the permanent rumble strips along the roads. Along with stale rubber, they make for quite an emotional sight. Senna, Stewart: who knows who left those marks (though you can be sure it was someone other than them...)

Thats right. 850 square feet, for 4.2 million canadian. 
 I have no idea what happened to this bird. I'm not sure I want to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment